Hi  ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *AZ* , is currently seeking a *IT
project manager* resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

Title      :      *IT project manager*

Duration:       12+ months

Location:       Phoenix, AZ  (able to work from home part time)

*What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position:*

Manage project cost, quality, schedule, resource management and allocation

Lead team and stakeholder meetings

Milestone and Status reporting to executives

Microsoft Project experience

PMI or PMP Certification is a MUST

Must have very polished soft skills

Must have Healthcare industry experience

Must have managed a variety of IT projects (Application Development,
Infrastructure, Security, etc)

PMO experience is a Plus

Must have experience working in a large matrixed environment.

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Desk: * (470)  202-9174