Hi,

My name is *Kulpreet Singh* and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume and expected rate.

*Title                 : Senior Software Engineer in Java              *

*Location         :  Wilmington, DE*

*Duration        : 6+ Months*

*Mandatory Skills:* *Strong Java concepts, Identity Manager/Sailpoint/IAM
exp.*

*Responsibilities:*

Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software
solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications,
with limited or no supervision

Perform application testing and validation, documentation and build
automated testing procedures

Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process

Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues

*Experience:*

Must have the following skills through education or work experience:
presentation of complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical
and non-technical audiences

At least 5 years of Software development

At least 2 years of Java development

At least 5 years of experience in operations and maintenance of Large IT
Platforms

*Basic Qualifications:*

Bachelor's degree or military experience

At least 2 years' experience with Java

*Preferred Qualifications:*

Experience with Identity Management solutions

Experience in operations of SailPoint IdentityIQ

Experience with automation of unit testing and automated testing tools

Regards,

Kulpreet Singh

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing