*Job Title: Business Systems Analyst*
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 18 months **Contract*
Preference for local candidates to apply
*Key areas - Domain expertise in Capital Markets and on the Technical end *
- *Database skills required - SQL, ability to read/comprehend data models,
The BSA will be responsible for requirements, analysis, design, training,
support, and implementation of solutions and enhancements to the entire
suite of applications supporting the Oculus program.
*The BSA will provide* *functional support by acting as a liaison between
business users and technical teams to identify, analyze and translate
business needs into specifications. The BSA will also analyze, implement,
test, and document requirements/configurations on custom and/or vendor
*Experience in capital markets is required*.
· Participate in the review, analysis, and documentation of
functional and non-functional requirements to support system
· Partner with business partners to define scope and objectives
based on business needs and thorough understanding of end-to-end business
· Lead requirements gathering sessions to evaluate and document
existing business processes and future business efforts.
· Build domain and business knowledge to become a subject matter
· Apply critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to
solve complex business problems.
· Evaluate solution alternatives including build vs. buy options
and provide recommendations.
· Perform and document functional testing to validate business
requirements and to verify build quality.
· Manage and execute the backlog of user requirements, including
understanding of scope, schedules, processes, risks, and issues.
· Conduct impact and cost/benefit analysis and recommend
appropriate course of action.
*Database skills required - SQL, ability to read/comprehend data models,
· Position will be based out of downtown Los Angeles but this role
will require periodic visits to our Irvine office.
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.