Hi,

One of our client is currently looking for *UNIX Administrator* to join
their office in *Reston, VA  *for long term assignment.

If you are interested, please send us your updated resume and feel free to
call/email me to discuss in detail about the requirement.

*Title: UNIX Ad​min*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Data Center Migration/Relocation exp. must*

*Job Description:*

Client seeks UNIX Systems Administrator to work in the Enterprise Systems
group.

The person in this position will be responsible for the installation,
maintenance, and tuning of UNIX hardware and software systems and providing
technical analysis and design support for applications running on UNIX
platform.

Debug and solve complex problems associated with UNIX servers in production
and test environment

Experience in UNIX Systems Administration, with increasing administrative
and leadership responsibilities or an equivalent in work experience.

Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of UNIX Systems
Engineering &Administration, decision-making, and technical work management
skills.

*Thanks & Regard*

*Kartik Desai* | *Recruiter*

*Ohm Systems, Inc.*

|Email:  *kde...@ohmsysinc.com* <kde...@ohmsysinc.com>

| LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kartikdesai1

*IT Services* | *Consulting* | *Staffing*

*www.ohmsysinc.com* <http://www.ohmsysinc.com/>