Hello,

My name is Mohammed Amair. I've attached my resume also please review it.
I'm looking for new positions as a US IT Recruiter. If there is any
position in your company kindly let me know. Please let me know if we can
have a short conversation over the phone about my job profile.

Looking forward to hear back from you. Thank you in advance for your
Consideration.

Thanks.
Amair
814-366-3889