Hi ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *TX* , is currently seeking a *SAP
Content Management* resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more

Role        : *SAP Content Management*

Location: *Austin, TX*

Period of Performance: 8 months

Citizenship Requirement: US Citizens and Green Card, H1Bs (must provide a
copy of i797 at the submittal process for H1 candidates)

Job Description:

•         Opentext Extended ECM for SAP solutions- 5 yrs

•         Document Management, mySAP PLM- opentext- 5  yrs

*Mandatory Questions*

•         Has this resource implemented SAP Opentext ECM on at least 3
other projects?

•         Does this resource have experience setting up workspaces for ECM
in Opentext?

•         Does this resource have experience with GOS (Generic Object
services) and the integration between Opentext and SAP via this interface?

•         Does this resource have experience with SAP Archivelink?

•         Has this resource set up workflow and collaboration within
Opentext extended ECM for SAP solutions?

*This resource will be expected to prepare for and deliver the Realization
Phase effort which includes: *

•         System configuration for both Document management system and
Opentext

•         Unit testing

•         Functional specification prep for any defined RICEWF objects

•         Participation in team status meetings

•         Knowledge transfer to client resources and other impacted
consultants

•         Facilitate client meetings

•         Prepare powerpoint presentations, Visio flow diagrams and other
Word docs

•         Prepare meeting minutes

•         Escalate issues in a timely manner

•         Assist in defining security requirements

•         Document and resolve testing defects

•         Work collaboratively with all team members

•         Adhering to the Hitachi Consulting HFusion for SAP methodology
based on ASAP

*Deliverables*

•         Prepare Meeting minutes

•         Prepare PowerPoint presentations for specific meetings

•         Prepare functional specification where needed

•         Prepare system configuration documentation

•         Prepare unit test documentation

•         Support integration test prep

•         Prepare Visio flow diagrams

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*