Hope all is well..
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *TX* , is currently seeking a *SAP
Content Management* resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more
Role : *SAP Content Management*
Location: *Austin, TX*
Period of Performance: 8 months
Citizenship Requirement: US Citizens and Green Card, H1Bs (must provide a
copy of i797 at the submittal process for H1 candidates)
• Opentext Extended ECM for SAP solutions- 5 yrs
• Document Management, mySAP PLM- opentext- 5 yrs
• Has this resource implemented SAP Opentext ECM on at least 3
• Does this resource have experience setting up workspaces for ECM
• Does this resource have experience with GOS (Generic Object
services) and the integration between Opentext and SAP via this interface?
• Does this resource have experience with SAP Archivelink?
• Has this resource set up workflow and collaboration within
Opentext extended ECM for SAP solutions?
*This resource will be expected to prepare for and deliver the Realization
Phase effort which includes: *
• System configuration for both Document management system and
• Unit testing
• Functional specification prep for any defined RICEWF objects
• Participation in team status meetings
• Knowledge transfer to client resources and other impacted
• Facilitate client meetings
• Prepare powerpoint presentations, Visio flow diagrams and other
• Prepare meeting minutes
• Escalate issues in a timely manner
• Assist in defining security requirements
• Document and resolve testing defects
• Work collaboratively with all team members
• Adhering to the Hitachi Consulting HFusion for SAP methodology
based on ASAP
• Prepare Meeting minutes
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for specific meetings
• Prepare functional specification where needed
• Prepare system configuration documentation
• Prepare unit test documentation
• Support integration test prep
• Prepare Visio flow diagrams
*Thanks & Regards -*
*Sparsity Systems LLC*
*Desk: * (470) 202-9174
*Email*: *subh...@sparsitysystems.com <subh...@sparsitysystems.com>* ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.