Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *IL*, is currently seeking a *QlikView
developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more

Role: *QlikView developer*

Location: Chicago, IL

Period of Performance: 6+ Months Contract

•             As a QlikView developer, the candidate will be expected to
understand requirements, develop and enhance QlikView applications, and
author standard SLC deliverables (design, unit test, siqs etc.).

•             Working knowledge of SQL and Teradata is needed in our
environment as the data warehouse is Teradata.

•             This is a 6+ month project working with members of the IT
Purchasing team within Manufacturing Operations.

•             The candidate must be able to work independently.

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*

*Sparsity Systems LLC*

*Desk: * (470)  202-9174