*Job Title: C++ Developers *
*Location: Metro Detroit, MI*
*Duration: 2+ years*
*Need locals who can do F2 F.*
(Interviews and decisions made as early as this week!)
*Local candidates given first preference! Client strongly prefers an
in-person interview after phone interview! - MUST*!!!
Self-Motivated, adaptable, able to work without a written process.
Excellent communication skills. Able to jump in with little training.
· Design, code, test, and debug web and/or database software
· Research, select, and implement various third party
components to allow integration into existing customer software platforms.
· Support management to deliver software projects on time and
· Unit Test software to ensure it meets design and customer
· Provide proper documentation to support the software change
(i.e., function specs, user guides, manual, release notes, implementation
· Work with or act as design lead to contribute to designing
new functionality, as required.
· *Excellent written and oral communication skills*
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer
· Minimum of 2 years of related software engineering
· Strong in C, C++, Java, and Object Oriented Methodologies
and Agile methodologies, i.e.,. Scrum.
· Strong in database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server,
· Software development competency.
· Experience in with test-driven development (TDD)
· Excellent coding and analytical skills
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.