Hi  ,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *VA* , is currently seeking a *Angular
JS Developer*  resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more

Role        : *Angular JS Developer*

Location: Richmond, VA

contract : (6 Months contract to hire)

Need Only EAD, GC, USC

MUST HAVE:

•             4-7 years’ experience working with Angular JS

•             3+ years’ experience developing with:

o             Java/J2EE

o             Spring

o             CSS/HTML

o             Including a strong background in new development

•             Tomcat

•             AWS (Amazon Web Services)

*Thanks & Regards -*

*Subhani Mahaboob*