*Please send resume to **vijay.ku...@honorvettech.com*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please find the below Requirement and let me know if you have any resume.*

*ETL Developer*

*Position: Contract*

*Location**: Carlsbad**, CA*

Our client is looking to hire a Senior ETL Data warehouse developer to
migrate SQL 2002 to 2014 using cutting edge technologies.

Technical Skills:

   - Expert in SSIS (2002, 2012, 2014)
   - Very proficient in SSRS, SSAS
   - Experienced in an Agile environment
   - SAP BI Business Objects 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2
   - installation, management, upgrade experience in Microsoft SQL server
   2008, 2012, or 2014 environment and integration with SAP HANA and Lumira

Desired Skills:

   - Tableau
   - SAP Lumira
   - SAP Hana

Soft Skills:

   - Ability to work in a small team
   - Team player
   - Self Driven

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate consideration:*

*BASIC Details*

Full Name

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Date of Birth(MM/DD/YYYY)

LinkedIn ID

Work Authorization

Last 4 Digits of SSN

Interview Availability

Start Availability

Current Location (City, State)

Total Experience

Availability to Start

Avail for interview in 3 slots

*Professional Reference #1*

Client / Designation

Official Email ID

Contact Number

Thanks & Regards,

*Vijay kumar*

*HONORVET TECHNOLOGIES*Desk:    (973) 521 5695

Email:  vijay.ku...@honorvettech.com <prakash.bhand...@honorvettech.com>

Web: www.honorvettech.com

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.