Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our client.
Please let me know if you have any consultants on any of the below
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position* JAVA Developer
*Duration*: Long term
*Location* NYC, NY
*Interview Mode:* In Person
Locals Required who can attend Inperson
Work will include all aspects of software development lifecycle with a
focus on Java development using J2EE standards.
Specific Technical and Business Skills:
· Strong understanding of J2EE server technologies: XML, JMS,
· Strong experience with Spring
· Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns,
industry best practices
· Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns,
experience building thread safe code
· Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
· Experience with IDEs such as RAD/Eclipse
· Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java
· Experience with open source frameworks, specifically from Apache,
· Experience with SQL/Stored Procedures on one of the following
databases (DB2, MySQL, Oracle)
· Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
· Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Experience working on large and medium scale software projects
· Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
· Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital
focused delivery environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Experience with tuning high volume applications
· Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
*Preferred Knowledge and Experience:*
· Previous experience working in financial services
· Experience working with no-SQL databases like MongoDB and
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.