*Job Title: Lead Middleware Systems Admin*
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: Long term (2+ years) contract*
We are looking for a resource with minimum of 7-10 years’ experience
in middleware technologies and currently handling lead responsibilities and
experienced in managing the team.
Non-local candidates are OK, but have to go for *in-person interview is a
must *after the initial Phone/Skype interviews.
Good soft/communication skills needed as this role needs coordination with
• Performs routine audits of systems and software and performs
• Applies operating system updates, patches, and configuration
• Installs and configures new hardware and software.
• Responsible for adding, removing, or updating user account
information, and resetting passwords, security and documenting the
configuration of the system.
• Will troubleshoot any reported problems and be responsible for
system performance tuning.
• Requires 7 years of experience.
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in
application middleware administration in technologies related to the web
(Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc)
• Experience supporting Java apps in a production environment
• Unix experience (on Linux or Sun Solaris) including scripting
• Knowledge of web hosting infrastructure components and web
technologies and trends
• Understanding of the network, security and database
environments that web applications are built around
• Understanding of networking, firewall, and traffic management
• Understanding of TCP/IP concepts
• Working knowledge of application and web security controls
• Experience with any of the listed technologies preferred:
FogLight, Remedy Incident Management, LDAP or Active Directory, F5 BigIP
load balancer, Internet Web Caching, Web Analytics, Adobe CQ5
• Experience working in an Agile environment desired
• Working knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest, CVS, or other
source control system desired
• Database experience including SQL knowledge
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Ability to effectively document knowledge and train others
• Well-developed analytical troubleshooting and problem
resolution skills, including the ability to analyze complex situations
• Excellent inter-personal skills including strong facilitation
and coordination skills
• High level of initiative and ownership mentality
*GT: **kiran.ambro...@gmail.com* <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.