*Role: ETL Application Developer*
*Location: Westchester, PA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
· Develops design specifications within defined architecture,
utilizing standard procedures and techniques
· Set up complex workflows and schedules
· Develop ETL data workflows and code for new data integrations and
maintain/enhance existing workflows and code
· Tests own work and reviews tests performed by more junior team
members, as appropriate. Makes a major contribution to the development of
test plans, coordinates activities with QA staff, and participates in
· Analyzes and interprets business requirements to define and
develop technical requirements / specifications.
· Can conduct diagnosis of standard business problems, factoring in
an understanding of current technical and applications architecture.
· Troubleshoots applications problems independently.
· Typical candidates will possess 4+ years of relevant experience
and a BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience.
· Must possess deep knowledge of data extraction, transformation &
loading (ETL) methods
· 5+ years SQL programming experience
· 5+ years RDBMS hands-on experience (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2)
· 3+ years advanced hands-on experience with ETL tools
· 3+ years advanced hands-on experience with Data Warehousing
· 3+ years strong experience participating in multiple technical
projects through a SDLC
· 3+ years of experience with Oracle Data Integrator
· 2+ years hands-on experience with Informatica
· Preferred some UNIX knowledge
· Must be proficient with MS Office '07 (or higher) - Word, Excel,
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must possess ability to work independently and in a team
· Must possess excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
*GT: **kiran.ambro...@gmail.com* <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.