*Position: SAP PP - PI **Consultant*
As part of the SAP Practice, this person will be responsible for driving
successful projects around SAP PP-PI. This person will work closely with
our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the
work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client
satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to
identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement
productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and
optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
*Must have experience*
· Minimum *of 10+ Years of SAP experience.*
· *3 to 4 years of SAP Project lead / Project management experience*
· Knowledge of project management principles, practices,
techniques, and tools
· Experience of leading team size in excess of 15 associates.
· Needs to be a Thought Leader and Innovator in his/her functional
domain coupled with industry expertise.
· Experience in system landscape consolidation and/or M&A
activities is preferred
· Leads application functional team or sub-team
· Must *have in-depth knowledge of SAP PP/QM.*
· Customer expectations management and reporting
· Contract management
*Must have skills*
· Excellent communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude
· Experience in onsite/ offshore model
· Knowledge of SDLC
· Working with Functional and Technical team
· Needs to be hands-on
· High Energy and can-do attitude
· Customer management
· Team lead (15 – 20 resources)
· Working with senior leadership
· Provide technology and architectural leadership, strategic
direction and long-term vision for the SAP investment; inspire creative
solutions for maximizing the value contribution of that investment.
· Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and
· Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the
use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as integrated third
· Champion continuous improvement, driving inefficiencies out of
implemented processes and solutions.
· Providing technical expertise on SAP architecture and making
recommendations to improve performance.
· Providing technical leadership on upgrades and maintenance
planning for SAP applications.
· Conduct work effort estimation and develop work plans
· Advocate and enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures,
and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of NetWeaver
and its various components.
· Develop, communicate, and ensure adherence to relevant
architectural artifacts such as policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps,
and maturity models.
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.