Please send me resumes for this need ASAP.
*Position: Project Manager w/ PAS & Agile*
*Location – Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration – 12 Months *
· Experience in custom policy admin system development using Agile
· At least 5 years’ experience working in an agile environment,
preferably in a variety of situations.
· Assessing the Agile Maturity of the team and organization and
coaching the team to maturity levels suited to large enterprise
· Experience playing the Agile Coach role for at least two years
for a large team in building a large-scale enterprise level software
· Design Agile Transformation Roadmap
· Knowledge of Agile development tools and techniques.
· Knowledge of SAFe Framework and common Agile frameworks and
· A proven track record and hands-on experience with agile/lean
transformations at enterprise level, in large organizations, engaging from
team to management levels.
*Process & Mentoring*
· Knowledge and experience of the complete software development
· Hands-on experience with project management including planning,
estimating and progress reporting
· Facilitate the implementation of the project in line with agreed
success criteria utilizing Agile/Lean (Scrum, SAFe and/or based on other
industry standard frameworks), in a hybrid model allowing for large-scale,
· Drive forward optimization in solution implementation: assure
that delivery is aligned with the overall vision and that reaching
sprint/release-cycle goals are actively monitored to help achieve end goals
and trigger continuous improvement.
· Define best practices, metrics and measurements
· Have strong affinity with processes, continual improvement and
other hands-on practical tools and practices to achieve results (Continuous
Integration, Automated testing, test driven development, and other
· Ability to introduce optimal level of metrics and measurement
Guiding teams on how to get the most of out self organization.
· Coach and mentor the project teams and ensure that ways of
working are aligned with the redefined processes; and consistent across the
teams. Required Skills and Experience
· Be a good communicator and a good writer who is comfortable
producing and presenting documents
· Excellent mentoring skills
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.