*Kindly share profile at kapi...@idctechnologies.com
Hope you are doing well,
Let me know how much you feel comfortable on the requirement below….
*1.Need local consultant only. financial domain experience is highly
*2.Consultant other than these visa need not apply :
USC/GC/TN/GC-EAD/L2-EAD and H1 is also fine.*
*Role: Core Java Developer with Integration experience (camel, esb) or Exp
on Fenergo Location : Boston, MA Duration: Long Term*
*We have urgent need for a senior developer. *
*The role is to manage and coordinate the rollout and support, as well as
day 2 items, enhancements etc. to a product called Fenergo. *
The skill set required is:
1. Core java
2. Integration experience (camel, esb) etc.
3. Strong communication/coordination skills – this person will be facing
off with the business, vendors etc.
4. Database skills
5. Ability to manage off shore teams.
*Role: **Java/J2EE Senior Developer *
*Location: **New York, NY*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Skills required: *
• Strong Java skills with 8+ years’ of experience writing production code
• Core Java knowledge - Spring Framework, Patterns, Collections, Garbage
• Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
• Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server,
Sybase, DB2) and SQL
• Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a
• Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time,
performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
• Experience in either IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
• Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
*Skills Desired: *
• Experience with Java 8, XML and protocol buffers
• Experience working with Source Code Management solutions (ex. Git,
• Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory
• Unix basics (file systems, E-macs, shell scripts)
• Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is
• Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX, FpML, Swift protocol) and
• Experience in low latency
• Problem solving/Mathematical/Analytical
• Version control, preferably with Perforce or Git
*Role: CPQ Test Lead Onsite *
*Rate - 60$/hr Location – Chicago, IL*
*Job Description: *
· 3-5 years Test Lead experience
· Ability to communicate directly with Business Stakeholders
regarding Pricing requirements
· Hands on automation/manual testing experience with Steelbrick and
· Directing offshore testers
· Excellent verbal skills
· Excellence in writing clear and coherent manual test cases
· Hands on experience using and managing test cases in HP ALM
· Experience with Steelbrick CPQ Pricing application
· Certifications is a must – Either SFDC Administrator or Developer
· This is Senior Lead role.
· Agile experience
· JIRA experience
Sr. Executive – Recruitment
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4028
Fax: 408 608 6088
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.