*Title : Mobile Apps QA Test Engineer*
*Location : Irving, TX*
*Duration : Long Term *
· Understand system specifications for mobile domain projects.
· 5 years of experience in test requirement gathering and testing
· Participate in day to day activities involving requirement
gathering, translate requirement/design documents into detailed test
scripts, maintain test environment, create change requests and follow up
with development team.
· Certify mobile applications developed for IOS and Android and
knowledge of various OS.
· Demonstrable knowledge of Xcode and Android Studio
· Knowledge of web debugging proxy application Charles or Wireshark.
· Maintain appropriate documentation for the test activities and
· Demonstrated experience with defect tracking tool such as Jira
- Excellent written & verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Investigate bugs and provide root cause analysis.
*Preferred Skills (Nice to have):*
- Knowledge of mobile automation tools such as SeeTest, Appium
- Experience in the telecommunication industry
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, in addition to
excellent attention to details.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Md Faisal Zahid*
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9865, Direct: 408-933-9532
E mail id: *fai...@tresourceinc.com* <fai...@tresourceinc.com> | :*g-talk:
ausafleo ym: ausafleo*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.