*Position: **Sailpoint Developer*
*Location - Mclean, VA*
*Duration - 1+ yr contract *
In person interview is preferred but video interview is ok too.
Please send me senior level (10+ yrs) SailPoint candidates *ASAP*.
The position is within the Information Security IAM team. IAM team focuses
on providing solutions and services to the entire organization for user
lifecycle management (provisioning / de-provisioning), access
recertification, user authentication. This role focuses on developing
technical IAM solutions utilizing SailPoint IdentityIQ solution suite, and
data automation. The primary focus of this role will be on being a
SailPoint development specialist. Primary area of focus will be
engineering, configuring and implementing IAM solutions using SailPoint,
along with focus on automation of gathering authoritative and application
related data via ETL processes and scripting. Ideal candidate will have
excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
concepts, and prior 2- 4 years of experience implementation experience with
· 3 - 5 years of development experience with SailPoint version 6.4.
Experience should include integration of application / resources utilizing
SailPoints out-of-the-box and custom connectors, developing user
provisioning / de-provisioning workflows, developing / customizing rules
that aid in data collection, and configuration of SailPoint platform
· 2 - 4 years of experience in setting up access recertification
campaigns via SailPoint, utilizing / customizing rules and utilizing
SailPoint with a data warehouse solution
· 2 - 4 years of experience in programming languages: Java,
· 3 - 5 years of prior working experience in automating manual and
semi-automatic processes via scripting language such as PowerShell,
understanding and development experience with data warehousing and ETL
solutions such as Informatica
· Experience with Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, UDB
· Experience with Directories: (LDAP, AD
· Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
· Familiarity with leading IAM concepts such as Privilege Access,
Roles and Data mining, RBAC
· Working knowledge of platform provisioning
· Work with senior members of the team and at time represent IAM /
IS organization on large scale projects outside of IAM team. As a result,
strong interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with BladeLogic a plus
· Can work in a team environment or independently
Minimum Educational Requirements:
· BS Computer Science or Engineering
· CISSP certification a plus
TECHNICAL SKILLS TO HAVE IBM DB2 UDB Oracle RDBMS - 11gR2 SQL Sybase ASE
Active Directy BLADELOGIC Informatica MS SQL Server Java Java Script UNIX
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.