*Position: Java Developer (BackEnd)*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: Long term contract*
Back-end Java Developer with Financial Services experience. Key to the job
is Java Script, Restful API, Financial Services exp
*2 interview system. *
1st interview is very technical and will include an online code review.
Second interview is more of a formality.
Must nail interview number 1.
* NOTE:* This is a 100% Web Based System, so backend in terms of Java is
not the traditional backend server side. Its web backend, that’s why they
* Basic Qualifications:*
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing with experience doing
enhancements and updates.
• Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with
managing 3rd party scripts
• Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a
client experience focus
• Demonstrated high achiever, ambitious, willing to learn and
aiming to be a rock star.
• Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with
marketing teams effectively.
• 4+ years’ experience developing web-based applications in
• Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, and
• Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical
• Candidates will be performing enhancements to a product for the
• Must be able to display competence in similar roles and have the
code to back it up.
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
----- Email is the best way to reach me........
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.