This is David from Riyantech, My Consultants are looking for a New Project.
Currently we are marketing *LEAD Oracle PL/SQL Developer*. Please go
through the below details and let me know any suitable requirements.
Please share the suitable requirements to da...@riyantech.com or reach me
 (Pravalik) for the role of Oracle PL/SQL Developer Position .He is
available immediately.

Name  :           Pravalik
Skill      :           Oracle PL/SQL Developer
VISA     :           H1-B
Current Location         :           San Diego , CA
Re-Location     :           Yes
Availability      :           One Week

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.