Hope you are having a wonderful day today !!
*Job Description: *
*Role – ServiceNow Lead developer Location – Cincinnati, OH*
- The ServiceNow Developer is considered the technology subject matter
expert responsible for the analysis, design, engineering, development and
implementation of software projects within the ServiceNow enterprise
- This role is responsible for the development of core functionality,
existing ITSM applications, creation of new applications and understanding
the various system integration needs.
- This is achieved by collaborating with key stakeholder teams to
analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements
into a valid solution.
- The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership and training,
perform peer code reviews and ensure the ServiceNow team follows
- Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement
functionally appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated
application systems in accordance with Customer requirements, and
organizational methodologies and standards.
- Respond to production problems and implement immediate resolution
efforts across technology areas.
- Support the organization’s project management policy, practice, and
- Provide timely and accurate progress information to project status
- Analyze and resolve problems of simple to medium complexity.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution.
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments.
*Systems Development Engineering:*
- Responsible for overall Service Now code quality, administration,
platform development, module development and execute using company AGILE
- Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are
provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
- Attends regularly scheduled meetings to identify any tasks or user
stories that are at risk and provides support as needed
- Work with multiple levels of staff and leadership to understand the
requirements and how they might impact cross-functional process teams
- Work with management and key stakeholders to design testing strategies
for Development, QA and User Acceptance Testing
- Design and develop solutions within the Service Now environment to
include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any
other customization required to support ITIL processes
- Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business
problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detail
- Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate.
*Thanks & Regards*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
*Desk* : 609-853-0818 X 2138
*Fax* : 609 799 5746
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / New Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.