*Kindly share profile at kapi...@idctechnologies.com
Hope you are doing well,
Let me know how much you feel comfortable on the requirement below….
*Note : Only locals required who can go for face to face interview.*
*Preferred visa : USC/GC-EAD/GC/L2-EAD/TN visa and H1B is fine* .
Please don’t send any F1/B1/OPT/CPT/H4-EAD.
*Role: Network Engineer with Perl Scripting Exp.*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Mandatory and primary requirements:*
*1.Perl Scripting Exp.*
*2.Cisco Background with experience in TCP/IP, routers, Switches.*
*3.CCNA/CCNP Certification .*
1) Responsibility will include on-site cover in line with Morgan Stanley's
Understanding of routing protocols OSPF, RIP, BGP, multicast, MPLS (L3 VPN,
L2 VPN, VPLS, preferably from a provider point of view).
Understanding of layer 2 protocols HDLC, PPP, spanning-tree protocols
Understanding of Wireless technologies and devices (CAPWAP, WLC,
Device platforms including Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Cylades, BNT, HP etc
Scripting experience (shell, PERL, etc)
Project management/coordination (optional)
Candidate will be responsible for hygiene related audits and changes to the
network, as well as miscellaneous requests involving configurations changes
on large quantity scale. Implement and document any recommendations for
change management, lifecycle management, and problem management issues as
1) Global Maintenance of device configuration as per certified standards
and Engineering recommendations
2) Create, administer, and execute changes in mass-scale device quantity
3) Act as team representative for weekly change management review meetings
4) Provide coordination and act as a team interface between Network
Operations and the Engineering, Deployment, and Security teams
5) Conduct network audits and risk assessment as required and remediate if
6) Review posted documentation to ensure network is in adherence to and
compliant of any mandates
7) Create, debug, and maintain scripts to optimize work flow
8) Facilitate and coordinate work with external vendors for areas that are
not under current management
9) Participate in design and peer reviews
10) Adapt and transform operational and/or functional needs into solutions
Sr. Executive – Recruitment
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4028
Fax: 408 608 6088
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.