*Please send the resumes to: **di...@innocoresolutions.com
*6 Months Contract*
*Ft. Worth TX*
*Rate: Open on C2C*
*F2F is Must*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & photo ID is a must during submission*
*I’m looking for candidates with a minimum of 9 years exp*
The ETL DataStage Developer/Programmer will be tasked with designing,
developing, delivering and supporting our ETL integration solution using
IBM's InfoSphere DataStage product suite.
• Intermediate to senior level DataStage batch integration developer with
at least 5 years hands on experience in designing, developing and testing
InfoSphere DataStage jobs using DataStage Designer v8.5 & above
• Designs, develops, delivers and supports enterprise scale ETL integration
solutions using IBM’s InfoSphere DataStage product suite
• IBM Datastage – project specific configuration, packaging and deployment
• Hands on experience with IBM DS custom routine
• DataStage job design and optimization skills.
• DataStage debugging skills.
• Integrate with External data sources including Oracle databases, SQL
Server databases, Flat files (fixed-length and delimited), XML files, IBM
MQ and Web Services (SOAP)
• UNIX (main commands, file permissions)
• XML (XPath, XSD, Namespaces) and XML-related stages
• Knowledge of IBM MQ and experience using MQ Explorer client
• Understanding Web Services (mostly SOAP) and experience using SoapUI
• Experienced in Oracle SQL a plus
• Partners with business and application development teams to identify
business requirements, scope, feasibility, performance, security, and
• Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements
• Ability to work independently on development projects with minimal
Able to communicate well and collaborate with other team members.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Flexible and willing to perform tasks as assigned
• Strong communication skills
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.