Please share me profile az...@tresourceinc.com
*Position: Salesforce Developer*
*Location: 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Important Skills *
*Technical* – SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Visualforce, APEX
*Soft* – Good communication skills
athenahealth is looking for a Salesforce Software Engineer that will be one
of a small team of system administrators and developers for Salesforce.com
He/she will actively participate in the support and expansion of the
Salesforce platform at athenahealth.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies and develop scalable and
secure Salesforce applications in accordance with Salesforce and
architectural best practices.
- Develop supporting functional and unit tests, and collaborate with
business and Support teams to ensure proper test coverage and production
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements.
- Perform application configuration and deployment activities in
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate
- Development of code using source code management systems, including
branching and merging of code.
- Effectively collaborates, communicates with business and other
The successful candidate will be an experienced, high-energy,
detail-oriented and highly analytic person with experience in SaaS
applications supporting sales and marketing functions for a large user
base. He or she will have demonstrated the ability to transform business
requirements into system improvements that ultimately advance the
salesforce initiatives of a growing organization. The attributes of the
successful candidate are described here:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or related field.
- Good knowledge of OO design and development
- Solid grasp of algorithms and solving difficult heuristic/optimization
types of problems
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a Salesforce development role.
- Hands-on application configuration experience with Salesforce.com
- Hands on development experience with SOAP and REST services
- Salesforce Dev 401/501 certifications
- Must be comfortable analyzing data. Experience configuring cloud
applications is necessary.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability
to manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Experience with Salesforce deployments using Ant build process.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing a plus
- Experience with Web and Ajax development a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Technical Recruiter *
*Technology Resource Group Inc. 1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL,
*Gtalk :-azharperfect...@gmail.com <azharperfect...@gmail.com>*
*Yahoo:- mohdazhar...@yahoo.com <mohdazhar...@yahoo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.