*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume. *
*Position: OBIEE Admin/Developer *
*Duration: 6-12 Months *
*Location: Washington, DC *
*Interview: Phone Hire USC Only (DoD Clearance preferred but
not required) ## Work is local to the DC area (weekly client meetings in
Alexandria). Some remote work is a possibility.*
*At least Public Trust is required Day 1. Secret Clearance is preferred.*
· We are looking for a senior OBIEE expert, with a high level of
attention to detail, who is clearable to the Secret level.
· The client is part of the DoD, so familiarity with Information
Assurance and government security processes are a plus.
· You must also have been responsible for managing a production
instance of OBIEE.
* Job Responsibilities*
· You will be responsible for administering, maintaining, and
enhancing an existing Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
(OBIEE) instance populated with financial data.
· The client follows a monthly release schedule, so you will be
responsible for creating detailed release notes that specify all the
changes in the release, including changes at each of the three layers of
· These release notes serve as the institutional knowledge bank, so
if a new requirement implies changing an existing report, we can understand
why the original report was created the way it was, and understand the
implications of changing it.
· Creating and maintaining these notes is an important part of the
• Expert knowledge of OBIEE
• Managed a production OBIEE instance
• Elevated attention to detail
• Clearable to the Secret level
• Experience working with Information Assurance
• Technical writing expertise
• Willingness to work for a client with high standards
VSG Business Solutions
221,Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Email ID : sandee...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.