Greetings Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Avijeet* from *Human Micro Systems Inc*, One of our  client is
urgently looking for a* Application Support Engineer, *below is the Job
description, please feel free to call me back at *+1* * 410-525-5082*.

*Job Title : Application Support Engineer/Analyst*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Location : Hillsboro, OR*

Job Description:

Currently, the customer has 20-30 apps that are supported on servers and
they struggle to keep them updated (applications not patching).  The
Application Support Engineer/Administrator will be responsible for
application software upgrades and deployment using Landesk and MS System
Center.  Responsibilities include gaining an understanding of the
application, its business use, and implications of the upgrade.  Examples
of applications include:  FICS Mortgage Servicer, Akcelerant Collections,
Solonis CRM, and Epicor ERP.

Additional responsibilities include:

•        Coordinating and managing upgrade schedules for a series of updates

•        Understanding the upgrade lifecycle

•        Designing the upgrade plan

•        Working with non-technical users and configuration management team

*•        Must have transportation to travel to the Data Center (also in

*Best Regards..*

Avijeet Pandey

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5082