Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Linux DevOps Automation Consultant*
*Primary Functions: *
· Create, Maintain and Troubleshoot automated workflows to build
Server, Network, and storage resources across the enterprise
· Use advanced analytic and Database skills to create reports based
on various infrastructure data sources across the enterprise
· Enabling automation services to Infrastructure teams through
script development and deployment.
· Works with the peer IT Infrastructure teams to understand their
automation needs, develop requirements and produce working solution.
· Development and maintenance of scripts to execute infrastructure
build activity (examples: provision a VM server, allocate an IP address,
assign a storage LUN, etc.).
· Development and maintenance of scripts to call external cloud
services for infrastructure configuration.
· Understanding of utilizing data in CMDB (Configuration Management
Database) to provide reporting for IT Infrastructure financial reporting
· Provide data analytics to produce automation around IT
· Develop user interfaces for requesting solutions from IT
· Requires working knowledge of ETL.
· Continuous enhancement of the Cardinal Health processes to
support required business needs.
· Be a driver for new functionality and enhancements to current
· May be assigned to document, coordinate, plan, and execute
· Responsible for providing accurate data for monthly/yearly
reporting of metrics to management.
· Uses subject matter/functional expertise, influence and process
skills to help internal/external customers and stakeholders identify and
meet their high priority needs while considering cultural and diversity
· Jointly develops practical implementation plans that consider
cultural sensitivities with other accountable parties.
· Encourages informed Risk-taking and acts as a catalyst for
innovation at Cardinal Health; generates practical, sustainable and
creative options to solve problems and create business opportunities, while
maximizing existing resources.
· Proactively develops and maintains technical knowledge in
specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best
· Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers
to understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in
the context of the overall enterprise.
· Create and maintain documentation to support automated processes
· Ability to work on multiple large highly visible projects
•5+ years’ experience in Application Development using a formal methodology
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements: *
VMware, vRO (vRealize Orchestrator)
Strong SQL experience
SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
Strong development skills with Database focus
Experience supporting ETL processes
Knowledge of the following a plus, but not required:
Windows Server Operating Systems
Linux Server Operating Systems
Vmware Virtual Center
Vmware Power CLI
Fibre Channel Switches
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
•Experience with Linux and database is required.
•Requires the ability to develop and manage implementation-planning
•Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects.
•Innovative and strategic thinking is required, as well as a track record
of success implementing solutions that result in measurable business
•Skillful in troubleshooting application/system issues and resolving
integrity as wells as performance issues.
•Excellent communication and documentation skills. Sets priorities and
organizes work to meet the deadlines.
•Experience using processes that are compliant with customer’s
configuration and project management directives
•Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a highly multi-tasked
•Ability to manage and coordinate projects
•Good written and oral communication skills,
•Self-motivated and desire to succeed
•Ability to travel as needed
•Creating and maintaining up to date documentation.
•Provide 3rd level of support for enterprise network/security
•On-call responsibilities as assigned.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-1965 [Direct] I shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.