My name is *Kulpreet Singh* and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume and expected rate.

*Title                 : Scrum Master*

*Location         :  McLean, VA*

*Duration        : 6+ Months*

*Key Skills*: *Scrum Master, Version One.*

*9+ years exp ONLY*

*Job Description:*

Need a Scrum Master with Version One exp.

Consults on and utilizes latest rapid development or other non-sequential
project methodologies.

Provides process and technical direction to project managers and others,
which may involve acting as a scrum coach.

Experience with Agile development methods and processes.

Experienced with co-located development process

Exposure to extreme programming (XP)

Exposure to formal project management methodologies

Demonstrated analytical experience

Provides clear concise communication with project team members

Strong vertical and horizontal communication skills

Kulpreet Singh

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Executive Resourcing

O: 804-212-0477  E: *kulpre...@pyramidci.com <kulpre...@pyramidci.com>  *Web: