*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location**: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Need Locals Only*
· 5+ years of Java/J2EE development experience.
· Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting
internal business requirements or external customers.
· Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
Oversees testing and develops fixes.
· May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5+ years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
· Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
· Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.