*Job title: Back-end Java Developer with Financial Services*
*Exp required Minimum 10-12 Years *
Key to the job is Java Script, Restful API, Financial Services exp
*NOTE:* This is a 100% Web Based System, so backend in terms of Java is
not the traditional backend server side. Its web backend, that’s why they
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing with experience doing
enhancements and updates.
• Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap
managing 3rd party scripts
• Strong visual design sense and appreciation for developing with a client
• Demonstrated high achiever, ambitious, willing to learn and aiming to be
a rock star.
• Clear communicator, both written and oral, and able to work with
marketing teams effectively.
• 4+ years’ experience developing web-based applications in production
• Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, and Ember
• Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical tools
· Candidates will be performing enhancements to a product for the
banking industry. Must be able to display competence in similar roles and
have the code to back it up.
· Job is onsite in Midtown Manhattan.
· 2 interview system. 1st interview is very technical and will
include an online code review. second interview is more of a formality.
*Gtalk: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
----- Email is the best way to reach me........
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.