We have a Requirement*- *Lead Biztalk Developer **,* *Princeton NJ* *.* If
you have any matching resumes for this below mentioned position please send
it to *mad...@riyantech.com.*
*Job Title:* Lead Biztalk Developer
*Duration: *1 Year
*Location:* Princeton NJ
Skills : Biztalk, SSRS. SSIS
*Only for GC OR American Citizens or H1 Transfers *
Must be able to do a F2F interview after a phone screen
Must have excellent communication skills.
*Special Skills and/or Requirements:*
The candidate filling this BizTalk Lead Developer role will be responsible
for working with the Enterprise Solutions Design team and development leads
in the Administration, development and full-scale implementation of a
BizTalk implementation of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution.
Candidate will work with other applications teams to identify and implement
services and interfaces to both internal and external systems in accordance
with project requirements and timelines.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate hands-On technical expertise,
addressing problems related to BizTalk administration, development,
configuration, performance, systems integration, monitoring and BAM.
Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Work with Enabling Technology & Services team to establish BizTalk
Implementations as an integral component of Enterprise Enabling
Technologies & Services. Insure the IT solutions perform to expectations.
• Provide BizTalk administration support to the various applications using
• Provide deployment support for BizTalk applications
• Design, customize, develop, and test BizTalk services in a multi-tier
software systems environment.
• Prepare documentation conforming to the IT SDLC for design, development,
and testing by internal or external entities.
• Apply industry standard analysis, architecture, and development
techniques to assist in providing optimum solutions.
• Create detailed integration test plans.
• Interact with other functional areas in the design and deployment of
BizTalk as an enterprise Shared Service.
• Incumbent is expected to interact with diverse groups IT organization, be
able to apply expertise in BizTalk to address business needs at
applications as well as enterprise solution level.
• Incumbent is expected to interact with third party vendors, ETS clients,
and ETS partners to ensure the success of B2B integrations of key ETS
• Must demonstrate commitment to software development best practices,
including documentation, reusable code design, test driven development, and
integrated software testing.
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving ability, logic and analytical
• Must be skilled in BizTalk (2010, 2013), and .Net development
• Experience with SSRS. SSIS and SharePoint integration with ESB highly
• Experience integrating with multiple types of interfaces (FTP, Real-time,
web service, direct update) desirable.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Experience: The ideal
candidate must have at least 12 years of progressively diverse analysis,
development, and testing experience of which at least 8+ years of BizTalk
Development, and leadership.
The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience relating to the
responsibilities outlined above.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The candidate must have significant experience with technologies listed
• *BizTalk Administration, BizTalk Development, BizTalk services
orchestration, BizTalk Configuration and tuning, B2B integrations, BizUnit
testing and BAM *
• *C#* development
• Web technologies
• .Net Development experience
• *Web service* development experience
• Relational Databases
• SSIS, SSRS and SSAS skills desirable
The candidate must also have:
• Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients and other
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree with extensive coursework in Computer
Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which
comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Riyantech Software Solutions Inc**.*
Board: (302)-650-1666/302-650-1810 | Mobile: (302)-357-9938 |
Fax: 972-521-8020 *|* *Email ID : mad...@riyantech.com*
*Corporate Office: 38731 Fremont Blvd Fremont, CA -94536*
Information Technology, Engineering Services, Outsourcing and Innovation|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.