My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *Security Engineer *with our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to

*Title: Security Engineer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b copy. *

*Job Description:  *

As a Security Engineer, you should be able to handle first point escalation
for all technical and process issues. Provide technical subject matter
expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick
resolution as a crisis manager. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating
with different stakeholders. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his
/ her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective
teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting &
Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports. Participate
in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis. Take
corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the
service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for
new projects. Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge
acquisition and updates to related documents
*Minimum work experience:* 3 - 5 Years
*Key skills required for the job are: *Checkpoint Firewalls and VPN
*Main Skills:* Checkpoint Firewalls and VPN, Managed Security Services
(MSS), Networking and Infrastructure, ITIL Documentation

Satyam Reddy

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,