*Role: Project Manager*
*Location: New Hyde Park, NY*
*Duration: 6 month’s contract*
Project Manager,LAN,MS Project,Progress,Risk Management,
In the role of IS Facilities Project Mgr, you will plan, manage and
coordinate project activities to ensure goals and objectives of multiple
small, medium or large IS Facility projects are accomplished within
prescribed time-frame and funding parameters.
Establish timelines and ensure project deadlines are met. Further, you will
maintain integrity and cost containment of projects. Mentors staff in
project management methodology and competencies.
*COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION:*
- Collaborates with Corporate Physical Assets, Hospital Engineering, to
plan and execute IS Facilities projects.
- Reviews networking requirements; availability of network
circuits/ports and submits requirements to the Network team for ordering
- Manages delivery teams to ensure that deadlines are met, escalates
issues for appropriate and timely resolution adhering to IS Facilities
project management methodologies.
- Collaborates with Corporate Facility Construction and Engineering or
IT PMO project managers to plan and execute modifications and/or new
implementation of IT infrastructures to support construction related to
healthcare IT systems and/or applications deployments.
- Manages IT system relocations; Networking and Data/Voice system
installations; LAN room and telecommunications closet and Main distribution
frames expansions and enhancements.
- Coordinates project activities with organizations or agencies outside
the Health System, such as LVC vendors, Electrical contractors, LP or
Verizon carriers etc. as necessary.
- Tracks actual performance against planned performance against planned
performance, analyzes variances and resolves issues to ensure all customer
needs are met.
- Reviews project plan to determine time-frame, funding limitations,
procedures, staffing requirements and allotment of resources to the project.
- Provides risk management enabling proactive decisions and actions to
mitigate project scope, schedule and budget overages.
- Facilitates communication regarding project progress across key
stakeholders and ensures timely attainment of project milestones.
- Prepares and presents regular project reports for management, clients
- Strong knowledge of LVC technology with recent experience planning and
managing LVC implementations in medium to large healthcare facilities.
- Ability to survey existing communications rooms determining
availability of network services.
- 5 years of exp required Able to read & mark up floor plans for dist &
coord w/ other trades & supporting groups such as LVC, electrical &
engineering vendors & hospital depts
- Recent experience working projects with construction management where
premise distribution systems are implemented in healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field
- Strong Analytical and problem solving, communication, presentation and
- Solid working knowledge of MS Project; project planning and budgeting
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.