*Kindly share profile at kapi...@idctechnologies.com
Hope you are doing well,
Let me know how much you feel comfortable on the requirement below….
*Note : Only locals required who can go for face to face interview*
*Preferred visa : USC/GC-EAD/GC/L2-EAD/TN visa *and* H1B (with valid proof)
is Also fine .*
*Consultant with F1/B1/OPT/CPT/H4-EAD Need not apply.*
*Role: Java Developer with SQL Location: Oaks, PA Duration : Long Term *
*Rate : Around $45/hr*
*Job Description : *
· BS Degree in Computer Science or applicable programming area of
· Experience working with an application development organization;
must demonstrate experience delivering systems and projects from inception
· Proficiency in Analysis, Design, Build, and Deployment of Java
applications. Experience developing solutions within an Application
Container; experience developing Java services; web services is a plus
· Experience with Database access methods and simple SQL constructs.
Experience with ORM tools (Hibernate, JPA) is a plus
· Understand Asynchronous and Synchronous transactions and
processing. Experience with JMS, MDBs, MQ is a plus
· Work experience with any of the following –
Linus/UNIX/Solaris/AIX; Shell programming/PERL, Groovy
· Work experience in developing Web Applications with Java Script,
HTML, JSPs. Experience with MVC frameworks such as Struts; Spring is a plus
· Work experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Oracle 11g/12c
· Excellent communication skills
Sr. Executive – Recruitment
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4028
Fax: 408 608 6088
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.