we have an urgent requirement for Microsoft Dynamics Lead Developer
Please forward your update resume as per the requirement with the below
kindly fill the details given below.
Full Name as per passport :
Date of Birth:
Willing to relocate:
Currently on Assignment?
Summary of Qualifications:
last four digit SSN number
Location- Raleigh Durham NC.
Duration: (Long term)
Internal Job Title: IT Consultant
External Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics Lead Developer
Job Grade: VS1.1
Bayer Business and Technology Services is currently seeking a Microsoft
Dynamics. The position is located in Raleigh Durham NC.
The incumbent will:
· Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the
key client application users;
· Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business
Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Microsoft Dynamics;
· Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive
· Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related
· Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead;
· Validate test plans and results;
· Be responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
· Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
· Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
· Assist the Program Manager in generation of Tollgate documents
and different reports;
· Process Ownership on Bayer CRM Landscape along with IT
· Manage the CRM Enhancements Road Map for Bayer Business Team
· Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and
· Allocate, Coordinate, review work packages of the team members
working from onsite/offshore along with mentoring them.
· Coordination with multiple teams to identify and resolve
roadblocks on issue resolution.
· Assist the Project Manager in project base lining and tracking;
· Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation,
including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms.
Documentation will include coding standards and quality processes.
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related
field with at least eight (7-8) years of applicable experience or master’s
degree with at least eight (6) years of applicable experience;
· At least Five (4-5) years’ CRM experience , minimum 2+ in
Microsoft Dynamics 2013- 2016 versions
· Agriculture industry knowledge
· Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom
objects, layouts, reports and business process implementation
· Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from
legacy systems into Microsoft Dynamics
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to
articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer
· Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult
· Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent
follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in
cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
· Minimum of two plus years current experience in Microsoft
Dynamics models and Outlook Client integration
· Experience In
Ø Business processes mapping
Ø Marketing and Sales process
Ø B2B Marketing and Marketing Intelligence
Ø Data quality management
Ø Designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
· Microsoft Dynamics Certification
Thanks & Regards,
Las Colinas Business Park ,
4324 N Beltline Rd,
S# C-110,Irving, TX 75038
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.