Hope you are doing well.
This is *Avijeet* from *Human Micro Systems Inc*, One of our client is
urgently looking for a *Identity & Access Management Architect**, *below is
the Job description, please feel free to call me back at *+1* *410-525-5082
*Job Title : **Identity & Access Management
*Type : 6 months *
*Location : **Wilmington DE*
● Selected IAM
○ Assessing the existing Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
○ Providing support for the existing FIM environment
○ Recommendations for the migration to new IAM
○ Documentation of the new IAM recommendations, risks, and high-level
○ Execution of IAM migration (as needed/directed by Customer)
○ Assessing the existing deployment
○ Providing support for the existing environment
○ Recommendations for the migration to latest Microsoft technology
○ Documentation of the migration recommendations, risks, and high-level
○ SSO integration build up and integration into ADFS
○ Supporting the introduction of new applications into the SOO framework
○ Support of existing SOO framework
○ Maintaining the existing environment as new applications are introduced
○ Supporting the existing outsourced provider (“TechM”) as Level 3
support as needed.
○ Runbooks of existing environments (new creation or modifications to
existing documentation as needed).
○ Documented recommendations of each area which needs to be migrated /
upgraded; specifically including timelines, risks, and high level execution
○ 10+ years IT experience
○ 5+ years Identity and Access Management experience
○ Must have hands on experience with Microsoft Forefront Identity
*Avijeet Pandey *
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*
*[image: Black telephone]**Direct : 410-525-5082*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.