*Title**: **Cisco ISE Security Engineer*
*Location: Atlanta GA*
*Note* - *Need GC or Citizens Only.*
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Enterprise-level Cisco Client configuration and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Routing/Switching, wireless LAN controllers, VMware
and VPN issues.
- Onsite and remote troubleshooting Network layer 2 and layer 3.
- Routing/switching (Cisco) installation and configuration.
- Following ServiceNow tickets to closure.
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the
knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline; or an
additional 4 years of work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of networking experience
- Experience with Cisco Client configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience troubleshooting Network layer 2 and layer 3
- Bachelor's degree, CCNA, and CCNP
- Dot1x with certificates on switches, Cisco AnyConnect
- Firewall experience, preferably with Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, or
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.