*Title**: **Fortinet Firewall Engineer*
*Location: **Atlanta, GA*
*Terms: Contract/ CTH*
*Note - Need GC or Citizen Only*
The Sr. Firewall Engineer is responsible for designing security
infrastructure, validating designs, and supporting operations functions to
improve security. The Senior Security Firewall Engineer functions as part
of a store support team performing critical support tasks ensuring network
functionality is available and performing properly. The candidate will work
from the customer onsite location in Atlanta Georgia.
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience engineering solutions for global network
environments based on Cisco / Fortinet technologies is required with strong
network management skills.
- The candidate should possess a strong understanding of network
protocols, security vulnerabilities, web application attacks, and
- A thorough understanding of how applications communicate over the
network and when firewalls perform Network Address Translation, Port
Address Translation, and mapped IP addressing is preferred.
- This role requires strong trouble-shooting skills, security and
network knowledge as well as a firm grasp of current events and new
technologies in the security space.
- An in-depth understanding of Fortinet firewalls, Application Proxy,
Circuit Gateway, Packet Forwarding, Packet Filter, and Deep Packet
Inspection Firewalls and the differences and benefits.
- Able to develop test plans and test cases, tools and infrastructure to
improve quality and efficiency of perimeter security and defense
- Identify configuration or policy flaws and gaps that increase risk or
violate information security requirements.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to review product requirements,
functional specifications and detail designs.
- Support incident response and problem management teams by providing
containment actions, cyber-hacking and containment solutions, and incident
analysis as it relates to firewalls.
The ideal candidate would have several of the following:
- Fortinet Experience (Mandatory)
- CCSE (Checkpoint Certified System Engineer)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- Aruba Wireless products, Cisco, Hive or similar is also applicable
- Proxy experience
- Site to Site VPN design experience
- Experience with IPS/IDS technologies
- Knowledge in LANs/WAN technology, Internet technology, experience in
routing and network protocols
- Strong ability to produce technical documentation
- Experience as a solutions architect or integrator.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.