*Position: Software Quality Analyst*
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*
*Mode of Interview: Phone and Skype*
*GENUINE H1 and H1 copy is needed with DL*
*Summary:* The Software Quality Analyst is responsible for overall quality
assurance throughout the application development cycle for Service Now.
Through the leadership provided by the Program Manager, the Software
Quality Analyst will partner with the development team for overall quality.
(90%) Validation of Quality Applications
· Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including
testing estimates and validation tests
· Create tests - ideally up-front but on a just-in-time basis per
feature if needed
· Analyze the product features, and the product as a whole, to
ensure it behaves as intended
· Ensure that components and features are complete, based on the
customer definition of "done"
· Execute tests and improve iteratively as new features become part
of regression and other test cycles
· Develop, document, and maintain the test cycles, tests and test
steps for software, services and hardware
· Ensure the appropriate test environments are in place and
· Ensure that software development, defect and release procedures
are documented and followed
· Work with teams to manage developer and production release of
· Participate in developer integration, system integration, and
acceptance testing with other team members to ensure all areas of the
application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized
· Provide manual and automated exploratory testing to understand
the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected
behavior, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature
· Automate individual tests where applicable in collaboration with
other SQA team members
· Ensure tests are executed within the automated continuous testing
framework wherever feasible
· Ensure all non-functional requirements (load,
performance,scalability, security, usability, etc.)
*(10%) Continuous Improvement*
· Coach other team members and collaborators, where appropriate
· Assists in defining and refining standards and best practices.
· Facilitate and participate in Retrospectives to simplify,
automate and improve processes and tools
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or
· Software Tester (ISTQB), Software Quality Engineer Certification
· 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance including
both Agile and Waterfall approaches
· 1-2 years experience testing Service Now with preferred
components: Service Catalog, Request Management, Change Management, CMDB,
Geneva, JIRA integrations, HR Case Management
· Experience in writing tests and validating code in parallel with
the team developing the applications
· Experience using specialized testing tools and services including
JUnit, QTP, Selenium, Karma, node.js, grunt.js, Cucumber, SoapUI against
components, API's and User Interfaces
AJAX, CSS, XHTML, SQL, NoSQL, Java, C#, Visual Basic on multiple browsers
(IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) and operating systems (Linux, Windows, iOS)
with various underlying components.
*Email: kir...@streamitechnologies.com <kir...@streamitechnologies.com>*
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.