*Title**: **Network Security Engineer*
*Location: **Newark CA*
*Job Details: *
*Note - GC, Citizen Only*
Setup, configure, support network and security products. Manage and
maintain all configurations. Research, analyze, design, test, and implement
network systems. Suggest network upgrades and hardware reconfiguration to
avoid repetitive issues. Provide technical support and help reduce issues
by providing long term fix. Assist with network study, traffic analysis and
the preparation of forecast reports. Recommend modification to the network
configurations which will help reduce costs and add value to the customer.
Provide expert-level hands on network infrastructure support for the
enterprise-wide data communications network. Excellent hands on experience
on the following Products:
- Cisco Routing & Switching – Required.
- Cisco ASA. – Required. Checkpoint – Good to Have.
- Cisco 6509, Cisco 4500 Series of switches, Cisco 3750, Cisco 3850 and
Cisco Nexus. – Required.
- F5 Load Balancer. – LTM, GTM and Edge. – Good to have.
- Wireless LAN Controllers. – Required.
- InfoBlox – Good to Have.
- Silverpeak.- Good to Have.
- Monitoring tools like Solarwinds Orion. – Good to Have.
- Ticketing Tools like Service Now.– Good to Have.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.