*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Front end Web Developer (Python)*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Position: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:    *

·         Minimum of 7 years’ experience building and maintaining websites

·         Experience developing data visualizations and data-driven sites,
including maps, using data visualization libraries like mapbox.js, leaflet,
d3, and others

·         Experience working with javascript frameworks such as React and

·         Knowledge of programming languages such as Python

·         Experience using git for version control

·         Experience in systems administration and server maintenance would
be a plus

·          Experience with Drupal or PHP would also be a plus

*Required Skills : Python;Node.js;Mongo DB and Postgres;REST-based
APIs;React ;*

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter