*Please reply to,*
*Location: Baltimore MD*
*US CITIZEN, GREEN CARD*
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
• Master’s degree and 12 years of experience, Bachelor's degree
in computer science, or related degree and 14 years of related work
experience, or 19 years of related work experience to satisfy the degree
• 2+ years of proven experience in a range of big data
architectures and frameworks including Hadoop ecosystem, Java MapReduce,
Pig, Hive, Spark, Impala etc..
• 2 years of proven experience working with, processing and
managing large data sets (multi TB scale).
• Proven experience in ETL (Syncsort DMX-h, Ab Initio, IBM -
InfoSphere Data Replication, etc.), mainframe skills, JCL
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Experience with Apache Hadoop Administration (Preferred
• Experience with Linux Administration (Centos and Red Hat).
• Experience in coding shell scripting in Python.
• Experience in Big Data Storage and File System Design.
• Experience in performing troubleshooting procedures and
designing resolution scripts
• Experience with Mainframe development including Java Batch
development, Architectural Design/Analysis and Database development.
• Experience in analytic programming, data discovery, querying
databases/data warehouses and data analysis.
• Experience in data ingestion technologies with reference to
relational databases (i.e. DB2, Oracle, SQL)
• Experience with advanced SQL query writing and data retrieval
using “Big Data” Analytics.
• Experience with enterprise scale application architectures.
• Proven ability to work with senior technical managers and
staff to provide expert-level support for the installation, maintenance,
upgrading, and administration of full-featured database management systems
• Knowledge and experience with application integration,
thorough understanding of complex network topologies, solid understanding
of system security & risk management
• Knowledge of Informatica, Syncsort DMX-h, Ab Initio
• Knowledge of a variety of technical tools, methodologies, and
architectures as used in the SSA computing environment
• Knowledge of leading-edge technologies, new methodologies,
and best practices applicable to work performed.
• Knowledge of SSA’s Enterprise Architecture
• Knowledge of agile methodologies
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.