Position: Windows Admin
Location: New Jersey
Job Description: Windows Admin
Job Description: This person must be an Active Directory and Microsoft
Windows Server technology expert and must be able to operate and
continuously improve the environment distributed across remote sites and
offices throughout the world. Additionally, the successful Technology
Analyst should possess the ability to own and perform audits using AD
toolkits and identify security risks in an Active Directory Enterprise
- Must have hands on experience in Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012
network operating systems in a mixed environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Active Directory administration and
- Experienced with Microsoft DNS, DHCP
- In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and SAN.
- Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and JAVA
- Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server
- Knowledge to design and maintain Windows core services
- Hands-on experience on handing multi domain active directory model
- Provide solution for Active Directory Infrastructure, including,
design and implementation.
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring including AD
Forests, Domains, Trusts, Group Policy and Organizational Units
- Strong record of operational success in managing Microsoft Active
Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
- Design remediate and architect PKI infrastructure
- Knowledge of PKI/Certificates - SSL
- PowerShell/Perl: Write scripts & Update existing scripts
- ACL/Permission Management
- Implement AD schema changes, LDAP integration.
- Provide 3rd level escalation support for Active Directory, ADFS and
PKI related issues. Coordinate with service and support leads, application
vendors and other infrastructure teams.
- Technical infrastructure expert/design/support as represented in the
IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server operating systems.
- Owns and participates discussions in business and technical
information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and
- Review/analyze enterprise infrastructure computing needs, computer
system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or
recommend commercially-available software.
- Evaluate and review product updates and roadmaps from Microsoft. Test
and implement life cycle management process.
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.