*Position: Data Architect*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Need only Locals*
*Interview Type: In-person only*
*****Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is required ******
The primary role of this position is to provide data architecture support
to Governor’s development project teams. ITPM is currently seeking a
hands-on data architect to assist with the re-architecting effort of a
critical Governor’s websites, CRM/Dynamics and other web system which
includes multiple data feeds/load processes and data synchronizations. As
the data architect assigned to the project, the person in this role will
be responsible for the data architecture, data migrations and integrations,
and ensuring all data and reporting requirements are met while maintaining
the integrity of the data.
• Extensive experience with Data Modeling and Database Design
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience with integration between COTS package databases
and relational databases
• Data Validation, Cleansing, Mapping, Extraction and Migration
• SQL (PL/SQL is a plus)
• Create and manage Data Dictionaries
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and logical
• Clear and concise documentation skills
• High level knowledge of programming practices
• Aptitude for learning new technologies/applications/
• Data Warehousing is a plus
• Business Intelligence skills are a plus
• 5+ years of normalized Data Modeling and Database Design
(dimensional modeling a plus)
• 5+ years of experience in data-centric positions or roles
• 3+ years of data management experience
• 5 yrs Microsoft CRM 2011 is required (additional experience
in more current versions is also a plus).
• Experience Updating data in CRM 2011 with an ETL tool is
required (Scribe Insight experience for managing data
manipulations/integrations is a plus).
• 3+ years of SQL (PL/SQL is a plus)
• Hands-on experience with ETL Tools
• Public Sector background/experience is a plus
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.