we have an urgent requirement for *Agile Build Release Manager*
Please forward your update resume as per the requirement with the below
kindly fill the details given below.
Full Name as per passport :
Date of Birth:
Willing to relocate:
*Currently on Assignment?*
*Interview Availability: *
*Summary of Qualifications:*
last four digit SSN number
job duration : *long term*
*Title: Agile Build Release Manager *
*Location/Site*: Milwaukee, WI
* Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code
through development, QA, Pre-production and production environments. The
Release Manager Job function works collaboratively with all participants in
software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers
as they set up their build dev/test environments.
* Designs and develops continuous integration and continuous delivery
(CICD) solutions to meet business and IT needs of Selection Navigator.
Performs technical/process design and implementation of the CICD pipeline.
Aids in troubleshooting performance and configuration issues in a CICD
* While the traditional Release Manger role has had heavy emphasis on
infrastructure knowledge with collaboration with Development, QA and
Project Management, this role has a heavy emphasis on Development,
Continuous Integration Build Strategies and Continuous Delivery strategies
as they relate to the challenges of “Agile Releases”.
* Work with Architecture, Infrastructure, IT management, PMO, Technical
Team Leads and other Navigator program-wide release coordinators to improve
the software engineering and delivery processes inspired by end-to-end Test
automation, continuous building/integration, deploying, and updating
software increments and environments.
* Review and understand existing environments, deployment schemes,
application boundaries and release cadences both from IT and Process
perspectives. Through proper analysis of pre-existing deficiencies, work
towards implementing necessary foundational changes to be able
to release working software in shorter intervals (i.e. potentially every
sprint, 2 weeks).
* As a true steward of DevOps practices, establish the union of people,
process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end
users. The end result will be measured based on how efficiently developing,
testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more
reliably, so the Selection Navigator program ‘can innovate like a startup
and scale for the enterprise’.
- Help establish a unified process between development and
IT/Infrastructure operations, drive best practices around how integrating
source control, build definitions, environments etc. influences DevOps, and
how automation is applied across all building blocks within DevOps.
- Drive adoption and evangelism of key concepts, benefits, tools, and
practices of implementing Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing,
continuous deployment, release management, configuration management, 24 x 7
monitoring and learning within and outside of Selection Navigator Program.
* Help define release schedules, release train paths and adhere to Program
and JCI priorities and procedures in all relevant plans. One of the main
functions includes solving technical and logistical issues as they arise.
Use his/her technical expertise to participate in functionality meetings
with Product Owners, Tech Leads etc. and suggest changes and toggling to
satisfy business and client needs.
* Proactively participates in review sessions, approval workflows, security
requirements for all release paths, and facilitate communication channels
between engineering and development Scrum teams to ensure idea and process
* Help establish a Selection Navigator Program level Release and Service
dashboard, which, among other data components, at any point should display
the current release paths, their corresponding
status, key features being released, traceability matrixes as various TFS
wok item levels (Epics à Features à PBIs OR Bugs à Taks) and any exceptions
or discontinuity of services etc.
* 15+ years of experience with advanced knowledge of software development
lifecycle with real-world experience working with Agile methodologies
(Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
- Expert level familiarity with any of the Agile Tools [in the order of
preferences] (TFS, Jira, Rally etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with any of the Build Management Tools [in
the order of preferences] (TFS/MSBuild, Ant, NAnt, etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with any of the CI Tools [in the order of
preferences] (TFS, Jenkins, Cruise etc. etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with any of the Deployment and Release Tools
[in the order of preferences] (TFS Release Management, Octopus, etc.).
- Expert level familiarity with any of the Source Control Management
Tools [in the order of preferences] (TFS SCM, Git, SVN, etc.).
* Adequate hands on experience in Infrastructure automation and embrace
‘Infrastructure as Code’ culture.
- Proficiently comfortable in scripting and automation using Windows
PowerShell etc. for both on-premises and Cloud hosted environments.
- Exposed to best practices around web and application server
virtualization techniques (Window HyperV, VMWare etc.).
- Familiar with one or more container/automation platform such as Azure
IaaS, Puppet, Chef, Docker etc.
* Demonstrated effective thought leadership (both strategic and tactical)
via analytical viewpoint with advanced level communication skills. S/he
should be able to quickly articulate ideas into usable artifacts, diagrams
* Past experience agile Software development in at least one of the major
programming platforms such as Microsoft .NET, Java, Ruby etc. will be a
Thanks & Regards,
Las Colinas Business Park ,
4324 N Beltline Rd,
S# C-110,Irving, TX 75038
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.