Please dont send any opts.
need min 9+ year of exp consultant
Please send the profile to yahe...@exatechinc.com
*Job Title: CISCO ACI Network Engineer*
*Location: Anywhere in the US. However, they need to be ready to travel
for 2 weeks a month, to client locations across the US. Travel expenses
will be completely reimbursable with supporting bills*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Integrating Layer 2, Layer 3, L4-L7 and VMware.
· Cisco Nexus platform (9K, 7K, 6K, 5K) and Catalyst switches.
· Datacenter Migration Planning and Execution.
· Hands-on experience of configuring and troubleshooting routing and
Switching (Protocols – OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
· Experience on the Cisco UCS (UCS Manager)
*Good to have:*
· Cisco ACI.
· Hands-on experience on Load balancer (F5 and Citrix)
· Hands-on experience on ASA Firewall.
· Knowledge of VMware/Hypervisor and Nexus 1000v Networking.
· Datacenter Scaling and implementations.
· Scripting in XML, JSON and Python.
· Knowledge of VMDC, Flex Pod and VBlock.
· Understanding of Data Center Virtualization preferred.
· CCNP, CCIE, VCP certifications
*Thanks & Regards,*
4758 Forest Ridge Dr,
Mason OH 45040
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.