*Please share the resume with *ajeet.dwiv...@nityo.com
*Position: Database Admin *-
* Guardian Specialist Location: Cumberland, RI Duration: 6-12 Months*
Looking for someone with a background as a DBA but the role is essentially
data security with rich experience in IBM Gaurdium tool. Tasks include
Build and configure Guardium V9/10 VM/Physical appliances, Integrate MS
SQL/Oracle DB including but not limited to GIM, STAP installations on DB
Servers, Guardium patching and upgrades.
· Essentially we are looking for someone with experience in the IBM
· Oracle and SQL DBA, Gaurdium Scan Tool DB Skills, Performance
Tuning, Client Interaction and good communication skills.
· Background in data architecture/DBA required – knowledge and
skill in structured data and database technologies
· Ability to configure and run scanning using Guardium (tool) to
scan structured (Oracle, MS SQL) data stores to identify data stored at
rest in violation of Customer handling standards
· Coordinate with Corp and security DBA’s to get scanning setup and
· Run scans against databases, ensuring tool/scan doesn’t impact
Business As Usual functions
· Provide weekly status of scans and identify any issues that
prevent us from meeting project obligations to scan and triage information
· Required experience:
· IBM Gaurdium: 7 years
*Thanks & Regards*
Phone: 609-853-0818 X 2174
Fax: 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.