*Title: FileNet /Datacap Developer*
*Interview Type: In-person*
*Location: Lansing, MI*
FileNet resource is required to configure and implement FileNet software
based on imaging and document management solutions for Michigan State
MSP firearms registration records will be scanned and retained in FileNet.
· Setup scanning and document indexing environment
· Configure document repository
· Define document types and user profiles
· Configure search templates in work place
· Assist MSP in acceptance testing
· Conduct end-user training for MSP staff
· Assist MSP/DTMB staff to rollout the system
· 8+years of experience in developing and implementing .Net based
· 5+years of exp. implementing IBM Datacap & FileNet P8 based
applications using APIS, Web Services, Workplace/XT customization, data
· 4+years of experience in implementing document imaging
solutions; Kofax, RightFax, and MFP integration for imaging Datacap
developer and system administration certification on Windows and Unix
· Java developer certification
· Must have installed and configured FileNet P8 4.x software for
· Strong experience working with Oracle & Microsoft SQL
· Direct familiarity with any Datacap FileNet P8 implementations
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: **kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.