*Job title: SAP Supply chain Management *
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration: 9 months*
*Experience required: 10+ years*
Minimum of 10+ years’ experience with supply chain software development in
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in requirement gathering, system design, and
Minimum of 5 years of application testing and implementation. Minimum of 3
years of implementation experience completing at least 4 full lifecycle
Minimum of 3 years of experience and full life cycle implementations in the
procure to pay process, order to cash and procure-to-produce area.
* Strong knowledge of functional areas in Materials Management and Sales
and Distribution is preferred.
* Cerilization experience is Plus
* Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
for clients as part of a high-talent team.
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and solid judgment
and decision-making capabilities.
* Must have can-do attitude and ability to think of alternative solutions
when issues are presented.
* Must be able to challenge assumptions and drive better solutions (from
both business process as well as technical).
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills
* Strong knowledge and application of software development life cycle.
* Basic MS Office skills required
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral, listening and writing)
skills are required.
* Ability to prioritize and manage several projects/tasks at any one time.
* Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team
* Ability to design systems for high availability, security, manageability
* Demonstrates initiative in taking on additional responsibilities when
*Phone: 267-328-4043 <267-328-4043>*
*GT: kiran.ambro...@gmail.com <kiran.ambro...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.