Kindly share some matching resume to *

*Role: Javascript/Java Lead*

*Location: Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration: Open-Ended two plus year*

Interview Method: *MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND ON-SITE, COLUMBUS, OH for final

PLEASE NOTE: Local candidate receive preferential consideration.

*Project details:*

This is a *tech lead role, must be able to code and also communicate very
effectively to lead the team*.  They prize people who have BOTH solid
JavaScript (Angular or React) skills for front, Java (Spring MVC) for
back.  Candidates will be expected to rate themselves on the following

1.       Java

1.       Core Java

2.       Collections

3.       Unit Testing

2.       Spring

1.       Spring, DI concepts

2.       Spring MVC

3.       Unit Testing

3.       JS

1.       Core JS

2.       Core jQuery

4.       Angular

1.       Angular MVC

2.       Building Angular Directives

3.       Building Angular Applications

4.       Unit Testing (karma, jasmine)

5.       CSS

1.       CSS Concepts

2.       Responsive UI Concepts

3.       Bootstrap

6.       Tools

1.       Grunt

2.       Bower

3.       Npm

4.       Jenkins

5.       Maven

7.       Testing

1.       Ruby / Cucumber

2.       Protractor

3.       Debugging JS

4.       Debugging on Browsers

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I *** <>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from